Subject: [Pearg] ***UNCHECKED*** Asymmetrical communication endpoints (ACE) to ultimately enhance data privacy and data security of enduser computers

From: Heinrich Feuerbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 18:48:33 +0200

Dear members of the pearg mailing list,

today I would like to introduce you to an invention I made to guarantee
in a physical manner the privacy of data of endpoints like PCs and
Laptops and other computers used for communication via the internet.

The physical way to ensure privacy is by asymmetry between "sending"
and "receiving" to and from the networks like the internet, so
to separate in, but have co-working systems for sending and receiving
instead of just one system for both sending and receiving.
Asymmetria in this sense is not as often used for describing different
speeds for download and upload. 

Following this asymmetry, these advantages can be reached regarding the
privacy and data security, to name just a few:

- the sender part of the system and its data is immune to any hacker
  attacks, as not being reachable via the network (just sending, not
  receiving anything) 

- the receiver may further receive like in symmetrical communicating
  systems malware etc., however, the malware can't send anything back
  into the network like the internet. Therefore, any espionage on the
  data hosted on the receiver can't be successful. As well, spreading of
  infections from one computer to another is not longer possible then.

- as data is held on both systems, sender and receiver in parallel, any
  ransomware-like attack can be fixed easily. 

To make use of these big advantages (and many more), it is needed,
beneath other issues, to solve the protocol gap problem in
asymmetrical systems.
I solved these issues already and put beneath the theory also a
working proof of concept onto my website for download and evaluation:

https://firewalls.feuerbach.info

File: AKE_PoC.tar.gz

Source code is as well in the gzipped tarball. The tarball is
electronically signed by me. You may use and redistribute the tarball.
Please check the README.odt inside the tarball as well for any
productive/commercial usage.

Thank you for your time.

Heinrich Feuerbach