Subject: [Pearg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 08:16:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhancements and Assessments Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : A Survey of Worldwide Censorship Techniques
        Authors         : Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Michael D. Aaron
                          Amelia Andersdotter
                          Ben Jones
                          Nick Feamster
                          Mallory Knodel
	Filename        : draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-05.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes technical mechanisms employed in network
   censorship that regimes around the world use for blocking or
   impairing Internet traffic.  It aims to make designers, implementers,
   and users of Internet protocols aware of the properties exploited and
   mechanisms used for censoring end-user access to information.  This
   document makes no suggestions on individual protocol considerations,
   and is purely informational, intended as a reference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-pearg-censorship/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts