Subject: [PEPPERMINT] resubmitting a requirements draft

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:57:25 +0800

FYI -

I'm going to resubmit the following draft without edits because it has expired.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lewis-peppermint-enum-reg-if-00

The first time around there were a few comments made on the draft, 
for the most part summarized the following links. I should 
incorporate them but given the "perfect storm" of the BoF being 
schedule, the submission deadline, and a vacation, I haven't...

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/peppermint/current/msg00022.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/peppermint/current/msg00058.html

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

Think glocally.  Act confused.

_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint