Subject: [PEPPERMINT] Next Steps after the PEPPERMINT BOF in Vancouver

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:00:58 -0500

Given the strong support we received for the PEPPERMINT problem statement we
are moving ahead to finalize some goals and objectives for Philadelphia.

At the very least we will hold another BOF.

In discussions with many of the participants and the AD's I've tried to come
up with a reasonable plan.

The BOF chairs will work to redraft the existing proposed charter into a
more formal document with goals and milestones that can be discussed on this
list.

I have asked David Schwartz and Ed Lewis to combine their PEPPERMINT problem
statement drafts into a single proposal for discussion.

There was some discussion at the BOF of taking a look at several use cases. 

I think a few people have agreed to take on work there as well. If anyone
else is interested in contributing use case documentation let the list know.

Anything else to consider?

Richard Shockey
Director, Member of the Technical Staff
NeuStar
46000 Center Oak Plaza - Sterling, VA 20166
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 
PSTN Mobile: +1 703.593.2683
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> 
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>

_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint