Subject: [PEPPERMINT] Subscribe

From: Dana Jaff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:09:06 -0400

Hi,

I am interested in being added to your mailing list and discussions. 
Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanks

Dana Jaff
GETS/WPS IC Program
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
Office: 703-818- 4135

Computer Sciences Corporation 
Registered Office: 3170 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, Virginia 22042, 
USA
Registered in Nevada, USA No: C-489-59

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in 
delivery. 
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to 
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement 
or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such 
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
PEPPERMINT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint

---

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:44:28 +0200

> I am interested in being added to your mailing list and 
> discussions.  Please let me know if you need further information. 

Dana,

please see https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/peppermint for
information how to subscribe to the list. There is also a list archive.

thanks,

Alex