Subject: Welcome to pilc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:49:05 -0400 (EDT)

--

Welcome to the pilc mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe pilc

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe pilc [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

Discussion list for the IETF's Performance
Implications of Link Characteristics effort.