Subject: WG last call for ERROR

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:27:55 -0400

Folks-

I'm told that my first task as "co-chair pro tem" is to issue a WG
last call on the following document...

	Title		: End-to-end Performance Implications of Links with 
                          Errors
	Author(s)	: S. Dawkins, G. Montenegro, M. Kojo, 
                          V. Magret, N. Vaidya
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pilc-error-05.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 12-Oct-00
	
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pilc-error-05.txt

The document has undergone a previous WG last call, but some
significant new text has been added (section 1.3) and therefore we'd
like to issue another short last call period before forwarding this
document to the IESG.  Unless hearing otherwise, we will assume
there is consensus on this document and that everyone is tired of it
on 10/25/2000 and forward it to the IESG for publication as a
BCP/Informational(***) RFC.  Please take a look at the most recent
version and send comments to the authors or the mailing list
(positive ACKs ("yep, it looks good") to me or the list would also
be appreciated).

*** I have lost track of which kind of document ERROR is tracked to
be.  Can you remind us Spencer?

Thanks,
allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/

---

From: John Border <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:19:05 -0400

"Yep, it looks good."

(I sent a few nit comments to the authors to be addressed before final
publication...)

John