Subject: Call for contributions on robust TCP/IP header compression

From: "Dr. Carsten Bormann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:32:12 +0100

ROHCers,

the deadline for new draft submissions is nearing (this Friday).  If you
have contributions on robust header compression of TCP/IP flows, now is the
time to turn them in.  Please read the ROHC working group charter at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rohc-charter.html if you haven't done so.

To ensure that people are aware about the contributions, we will be
accepting TCP header compression proposals under the WG name, i.e.
draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-NNN-00.txt.  If you have such a proposal, please contact
the chairs (<[email-masked]> and me) immediately for allocating the
name NNN.
Of course, contributions other than outright proposals are welcome -- if
they aren't quite fit for WG documents, please submit them as
draft-YOURNAME-rohc-tcp-...-00.txt, so people can key on -rohc- when
searching for documents.  Thanks.

Finally, contributions on the ROHC mailing list and at the San Diego ROHC WG
meeting slots are welcome, too.  If you don't have a document now, but want
to make a presentation in San Diego, please let us know.

Gruesse, Carsten

PS.: I'm BCCing the end2end list because this is where the TCP folks live,
and pilc because this is where the link considerate folks live.  These lists
are BCCed to ensure they don't get a barrage of replies.