Subject: Welcome to pim

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 17:05:13 -0700

--

Welcome to the pim mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe pim

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe pim [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

[Last updated on: Wed Jul  8 11:40:47 PDT 1998]

This is an automatic reply confirming your subscription request
to the [email-masked] list.

Welcome to the [email-masked], the mailing list of the 
Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group.

If you want to unsubscribe, send an email to [email-masked]
with the following in the body:

       unsubscribe pim <your_email_address_here> 

You can find archives of this list as well as other goodies at:
1. Mail archive:
  http://www.juniper.net/~pusateri/pim.html  (the official one)
  ftp://catarina.usc.edu/pub/pim/mail-archive/pim/
  http://netweb.usc.edu/pim/mail-archive/pim/

2. Home page:
  http://netweb.usc.edu/pim/

3. Ftp site:
  ftp://catarina.usc.edu/pub/pim/

-- [email-masked]
   (Version 1.94)