Subject: Call for multicast papers - iBAND at ISPCON

From: Jason Utz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 10:55:35 -0700

Greetings!

IP Multicast is one of the core technologies covered at the iBAND events.
We would like to continue its progress at the upcoming iBAND at ISPCON
Conference on November 8-10, 2000, in San Jose, CA. iBAND at ISPCON is a
gathering place for key industry people to come together and learn about
developments in the new Internet technologies:

* Service Provisioning * Traffic Management * Performance Measurement *

Your iBAND at ISPCON participation will help expose network engineers and
other technology savvy professionals to the latest and greatest in IP
Multicast technology.
 
My name is Jason Utz, conference manager for iBAND at ISPCON Conference.
Stardust.com's CTO Martin Hall and I would like to invite you to share you
progress and ideas with other relevant professionals in one or more ways:

· Speaker Proposal * BOF Proposal * Showcase Participation *

We value your expertise and look forward to receiving your speaker
proposals to reflect the state of the art in IP Multicast technology.
Proposals are due no later than Friday, August 18, 2000. To find guidance
and more information, please visit 

http://www.stardust.com/iband5/speakers.htm

http://www.stardust.com for network engineers offers additional
opportunities to supply information and progress for IP Multicast updates
and technologies:

- conference sessions available in MP3 format,
- live interviews on Stardust.com TalkRadio,
- provide white papers and have them maintained in a Stardust.com Web library.

All these options provide you with a large arena to deliver your working
group's information and other updates. Please visit http://www.stardust.com
to see what our site offers to its visitors.

We want to help you drive this technology area forward so please let me
know how you'd like to participate. Please contact me via email with any
questions.

Best regards,

Jason Utz
Conference Manager
Stardust.com
[email-masked]
www.stardust.com

***************** Stardust.com*********************
	            Visit Stardust.com
	       http://www.stardust.com
	   Making sense of new Internet stuff
    Visit Stardust Talkradio Mondays in MP3 Format!
***************************************************
Home of the IP Multicast Initiative (IPMI)
the QoS Forum (QOSF) and the
Wireless Multimedia Forum (WMF) NEW!
***************************************************
UPCOMING EVENTS:
*iBAND at ISPCON - Nov. 8-10, 2000, San Jose, CA
*WISE, The Wireless Internet Services Event - Nov. 6-7, San Jose, CA
*****************************************************
Jason Utz          
Conference Manager

15575 Los Gatos Blvd Suite C        Fax  408/402-0567
Los Gatos, CA 95032