Subject: [pim] question on simulation of WHOLE-PKT???

From: Narasimha_Subban <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:57:40 +0530

Hi,

I want to send a register message from my DR.
I need IGMP_WHOLEPKT control message from kernel.
How can i simulate to get IGMP_WHOLEPKT??

kindly let me know as soon as possible.
thanks in advance,
subban.
Thanks and Regards
Narasimha subban k.v.
Ph :2231695/6 Extn 5688
Satyam Computer Services
Bangalore
************************************************************************** 
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
is appreciated.
**************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Ramachand_Bhat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:05:52 +0530

Hello,

> thanks,