Subject: [pim] Multicasting real time tools

From: "P.Jhingran" <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 May 2002 06:06:18 -0000

Hi all,
        I am looking for real time multicasting applications for 
testing multicasting in SSM range..Please suggest me some links 
for the same.
As far I know the applications which are currently available on 
the net are capable of sending only IGMPv2 joins and perform Group 
specific filtering, thus are not useful for SSM range 
multicasting.

Thanks and regards,
Prashant
_________________________________________________________
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or 
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
http://catarina.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo/pim