Subject: [pim] pim wg last call on draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 08:11:55 +0200

This message announces a pim wg last call on "Last-hop Threats to
Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM)"
<draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt>.  The last call will conclude at
1700EDT on Mon, 2007-09-10.

Please respond to this wg last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the wg last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt analysis last-hop security threats
to the PIM routing protocol.  It is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-01.txt

Stig

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim