Subject: [pim] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Bootstrap Router (BSR) Mechanism for PIM
	Author(s)	: N. Bhaskar, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-12.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2007-8-7
	
This document specifies the Bootstrap Router (BSR) mechanism
     for the class of multicast routing protocols in the PIM
     (Protocol Independent Multicast) family that use the concept
     of a Rendezvous Point as a means for receivers to discover the
     sources that send to a particular multicast group.  BSR is one
     way that a multicast router can learn the set of group-to-RP
     mappings required in order to function.  The mechanism is
     dynamic, largely self-configuring, and robust to router
     failure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-12.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-12.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-sm-bsr-12.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim