Subject: [pim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-mtid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PIM Multi-Topology ID (MT-ID) Join-Attribute
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, H. Ou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-mtid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-01-07

This document introduces a new type of PIM Join Attribute that
extends PIM signaling to identify a topology that should be used when
constructing a particular multicast distribution tree.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-mtid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim