Subject: [pim] Last Call: draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector (The RPF Vector TLV) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 07:09:11 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Protocol Independent Multicast 
WG (pim) to consider the following document:

- 'The RPF Vector TLV '
   <draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-06.txt> as an Proposed Standard RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-19. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12986&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim