Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:59:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Nicolai Leymann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-10

   This document describes the IGMP/MLD-based explicit membership
   tracking function for multicast routers.  The explicit tracking
   function is useful for accounting and contributes to saving network
   resource and fast leaves (i.e. shortened leave latency).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-00.txt