Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:33:41 +0800

Hi, all

This document specifies the route flap damping functions for 
PIM-SM(RFC4601), to reduce the processing load caused by route flaps on 
the downstream routers. It is a optimization solution for PIM-SM. The 
damping functions are categorized according to route flaps resulting from 
different types of Join/Prune messages received.
The new damping states and state machines are provided in this document, 
while the original operations and state machines of the PIM protocol are 
preserved.

Comments are appreciatedly welcomed.

----- 转发人 HuFangWei175772/user/zte_ltd 时间 2011-10-31 10:14 -----

[email-masked] 
2011-10-24 16:51

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
主题
New Version Notification for draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Fangwei Hu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping
Revision:                 00
Title:                            PIM Route Flap Damping
Creation date:            2011-10-24
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
   This document describes the route flap damping functions for PIM-SM
   [RFC4601], to reduce the processing load caused by the instability of
   routing peers.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping/

The IETF Secretariat