Subject: [pim] Request for agenda items for pim at IETF 82

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:53:30 -0700

If you would like to be on the pim agenda for IETF 82 in Taipei, please
send an email to us chairs with your request.

The IETF agenda is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/82/agenda.html
We got the Tuesday morning 0900-1130 slot. AFAIK this
is the final agenda, but please check the IETF agenda
yourself.

Below are the cut-off dates for draft submissions. At
the time of writing this, the initial submission deadline
is just a few hours ahead.

2011-10-24 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool.

2011-10-31 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
PT (00:00 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:17:25 -0700

The draft pim agenda for IETF 82 is available at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/pim.txt

I'm also including it below for your convenience. Please let me
know if there are further requests.

Sorry if I have missed any, and please let me know if there are
changes regarding speakers, or you need more/less time.

Stig

Meeting slot: Tuesday 0900-1130

Agenda bashing, document status                Mike/Stig      15 min

draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-01 and questionnaire Vero Zheng     20 min
draft-ietf-pim-ecmp-01                         Yiqun Cai      10 min
draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-00            Hitoshi Asaeda 10 min

draft-hou-pim-drlb-00.txt                      Sri Vallepalli 20 min
draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt         Fangwei Hu     20 min
draft-zzhang-pim-bidir-rp-prune-graft-00       Jeffrey Zhang  20 min
draft-wijnands-pim-source-discovery-bsr        Ice Wijnands   20 min