Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-port-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:49:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Reliable Transport Mechanism for PIM
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Stig Venaas
                          Maria Napierala
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-port-09.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document defines a reliable transport mechanism for the PIM
   protocol for transmission of Join/Prune messages.  This eliminates
   the need for periodic Join/Prune message transmission and processing.
   The reliable transport mechanism can use either TCP or SCTP as the
   transport protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-port-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-port-09.txt