Subject: [pim] draft-ietf-pim-ecmp-01 ready for wglc?

From: Mike McBride <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:02:28 -0800

In the Taipei pim wg mtg, 4 were in favor and 0 against moving
draft-ietf-pim-ecmp-01 to wglc. We plan to initiate a wglc for this
draft on Monday February 6th. Please speak up, before the 6th, if you
feel it is not ready for wglc.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pim-ecmp-01.txt

thanks,
mike

---

From: Bill Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 12:36:23 -0500

Technically, I have no issues with this draft.  There are some English
errors, a list of which I have sent to the authors directly.

The document is ready for wglc, although I would prefer to see the
errors corrected in another revision before wglc is called.

  Bill

On 1/24/2012 6:02 PM, Mike McBride wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

-- 

Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email: [email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http: //users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8