Subject: [pim] Fwd: New Non-WG Mailing List: Yang-multicast -- YANG Multicast

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:41:20 -0700

We have formed a design team to work on YANG multicast models.
We also got a mailing list as you can see below. You're welcome
to join if you want to participate or follow what is going on.

We already had our initial meeting (amongst the people that
volunteered to join). I'll send info with the slides and the
recording of the meeting so that it will be in the archives and
available to everyone. I will also see if we can make information
available on a wiki.

Stig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: Yang-multicast -- YANG Multicast
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:42:37 -0700
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/yang-multicast/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/yang-multicast

Purpose:

This mailing list is for discussing and developing models for YANG
multicast. The group is basically a large design team working on drafts
aimed at the pim WG focusing on protocols such a PIM and IGMP, but it
may also include other protocols.

For additional information, please contact the list administrator.