Subject: [pim] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-pim-07-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 06:03:17 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-pim-07-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-pim/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD: 1) Management:  YANG models for PIM, IGMP, and MLD will be
developed.  If
updates to existing MIB modules are necessary, the WG may work on those.

NEW: 1) Management:  YANG models for PIM, IGMP, and MLD will be
developed, for both configuration and operational states. If updates to
existing MIB modules are necessary, the WG may work on those.

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 13:33:35 +0000

Added your suggestion to the charter.

Thanks!

Alvaro.