Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 01:30:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers
        Author          : Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-12.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the IGMP/MLD-based explicit membership
   tracking function for multicast routers and IGMP/MLD proxy devices
   supporting IGMPv3/MLDv2.  The explicit membership tracking function
   contributes to saving network resources and shortening leave latency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:44:32 +0900

Hi,

I submitted the revised draft whose intended status was changed to Experimental, due to the decision of the last WG meeting.

I hope this revised draft now fits the direction.
Thank you for your review.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

> 2015/10/19 17:30, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim