Subject: [pim] Call for adoption of draft-mcallister-pim-yang-01

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 11:09:02 -0800

Hi

We discussed https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcallister-pim-yang-01
at the last pim meeting. We did an adoption call in the room and had 6
in favor and none against. We would like to confirm that we indeed
have consensus for adoption.

Please respond whether you support adoption or not, or with any other
comments you might have.

The adoption call ends in 2 weeks, on January 20th.

Note that this draft contains the pim yang models that the pim YANG
design team has been working on.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 09:05:43 -0800

I wrote 01 in the adoption call, but please look at 02 that was just submitted.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcallister-pim-yang-02

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:20:39 -0800

This adoption call ends tomorrow and we haven't got a single response.
Does that mean that no one in the WG cares about YANG models? It is
difficult for us as chairs to know what the WG wants when we don't get
any responses.

Please have a look at the draft and let us know by end of tomorrow
whether you would like this draft to be adopted or not.

Stig

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 12:51:06 +0800

Support.

Stig Venaas <[email-masked]> 
发件人:  "pim" <[email-masked]>
2016/01/20 03:20

收件人
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
抄送
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
主题
Re: [pim] Call for adoption of draft-mcallister-pim-yang-01

Stig

> design team has been working on.

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: William Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:18:22 -0500

I support the adoption of this draft as a working group document.

  Bill

-- 

Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email:[email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:52:05 -0800

Thanks to all that responded. We're adopting the draft.

Authors, please submit your draft as draft-ietf-pim-yang-00.

Stig