Subject: [pim] Draft pim agenda Berlin

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:02:31 -0700

Hi

Here is the agenda we have so far. Let me know if there are other
requests, and sorry if I've missed anyone. For better formatting, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda/pim/

WG status                                        chairs          10 mins
draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs           Luis MCM        10 mins
draft-allan-spring-mpls-multicast-01             David Allen     10 mins
draft-wijnands-bier-mld-lan-election-01          Ice             10 mins
draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement                    Sandy           10 mins
draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-01                     Sandy           15 mins
draft-zhang-pim-igp-ext-01                       Stig            10 mins

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:07:28 -0700

If you're on the agenda, please email me slides by Friday. We are
meeting on Monday.

Stig