Subject: [pim] Working group last call for draft-ietf-pim-yang-05

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:29:20 -0800

Hi

We already had a last call for an earlier version and also a YANG
doctor review. I believe all issues that were raised have been
resolved. We're doing another last call now to see if everyone is
happy with this last revision.

Please let us know whether you believe the draft is ready for
publication, or if you have any issues with this last revision. The
draft can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-05

This working group last call ends March 2nd.

Stig

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:25:08 +0000

Support as a co-author.
Thanks,
- Xufeng

> -----Original Message-----
> From: pim [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stig Venaas
> Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 1:29 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [pim] Working group last call for draft-ietf-pim-yang-05
> 
> Hi
> 
> We already had a last call for an earlier version and also a YANG doctor
> review. I believe all issues that were raised have been resolved. We're doing
> another last call now to see if everyone is happy with this last revision.
> 
> Please let us know whether you believe the draft is ready for publication, or
> if you have any issues with this last revision. The draft can be found at
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim

---

From: Anish Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 23:10:27 +0530

Support as co-author

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:55 PM, Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> publication, or

---

From: "Mahesh Sivakumar (masivaku)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:56:30 +0000

Support as co-author.

Thanks
Mahesh