Subject: Re: [pim] Call for adoption: draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-02

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:02:55 +0800 (CST)

Support as a co-author. 

Thanks,

Sandy

原始邮件

发件人： ＜[email-masked]＞
收件人： ＜[email-masked]＞
日 期 ：2017年02月09日 03:04
主 题 ：[pim] Call for adoption: draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-02

This draft was presented at our last meeting. Apart from the authors,
no one had any opinions whether we should adopt or not. But given that
we have authors from six different vendors supporting it, and that we
need a YANG model for MSDP, we agreed at the meeting to take it to the
list.

Please respond by February 22nd whether you support adoption or not.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-02

Stig

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim