Subject: Re: [pim] Working group last call for draft-ietf-pim-yang-05

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:05:12 +0800 (CST)

Support.

Thanks,

Sandy

原始邮件

发件人： ＜[email-masked]＞
收件人： ＜[email-masked]＞
日 期 ：2017年02月21日 02:28
主 题 ：[pim] Working group last call for draft-ietf-pim-yang-05

Hi

We already had a last call for an earlier version and also a YANG
doctor review. I believe all issues that were raised have been
resolved. We're doing another last call now to see if everyone is
happy with this last revision.

Please let us know whether you believe the draft is ready for
publication, or if you have any issues with this last revision. The
draft can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-05

This working group last call ends March 2nd.

Stig

_______________________________________________
pim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim