Subject: [pim] Working group last call for draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-04

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:03:25 -0700

Hi

This is a working group last call for
draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-04. In Prague we had 8 people
in favor of going to working group last call for this draft, and none
against.

Please let us know whether you believe the draft is ready for
publication, or if you have any issues with this last revision. The
draft can be found at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-04

This working group last call ends September 25th.

Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:41:23 -0700

Please respond to this WGLC.

Note that the indented status is currently marked as experimental, but
chairs and authors agree that it should be informational. If you have
any concerns about this draft being informational, or have any
comments on the draft in general, please respond to the WGLC.

Stig