Subject: [pim] agenda for IETF101

From: Michael McBride <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 01:07:41 +0000

Please let us know if we missed any requests for London. The agenda has been posted and here is what we have so far:

WG Status                                    Stig/Mike
MANET mfib work                             Justin Dean
draft-meng-pim-sm-enhancement-01            Zhe Chen
draft-mirsky-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case          Greg Mirsky
draft-venaas-pim-reserved-bits-00           Stig
draft-xie-pim-bier-extension                Jingrong
draft-ramki-pim-null-register-packing-00    Mankamana
draft-anish-reliable-pim-registers          Toerless

We have a particularly busy agenda this time so Stig and I might simply provide a quick status of the existing wg drafts to allow time for the request for discussion from MANET and all the new work. We are meeting jointly with mboned again but next time we may need our own slot if this keeps up.

Thanks,
mike

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:58:55 +0900

Hi folks,

Since I cannot attend the upcoming IETF meeting, I’d like to inform the state of the
IGMP/MLD explicit tracking draft.

The draft update has been gotten stuck for more than a year. I’m sorry about that.
One of the biggest issues is that according to AD’s comments we recognized we need
to include more experimental inputs in the document as its intended status is
experimental draft, while we had initially worked drafting the document as the standard
document.

I got a few response from vendors who could work for the draft update while the update
was just delayed.

I hope the draft update would be done before the next IETF, but if some of you who have
experiments of their explicit tracking functions/implementations can contribute to the draft
improvement/update, please contact me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Hitoshi

> 2018/03/08 10:07, Michael McBride <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> pim mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pim