Subject: Re: [pim] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-pim-yang-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 13:49:20 -0700

Ignas/Warren:

Can one of you please take a look at this document and ballot on it?

As you can see below, Benoit put in a DISCUSS to make sure the comments
from the YANG Doctor were properly addressed.  The authors finally posted
an updated version — I want to make sure you don’t have any other
concerns.  The thread with Jurgen (as YANG Doctor) is here [1].

Thanks!

Alvaro.

[1]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/yang-doctors/BiDqaX3T2FeQAXCde5aBnB5GTVk/?qid=ef35aaee1400aa1f11f093a83ce1987c

On January 11, 2018 at 9:25:38 AM, Benoit Claise ([email-masked]) wrote:

Hi Alvaro,

The latter.
Even the YANG AD forgot to doublecheck whether the YANG doctor was
addressed...
In the pile of emails, it's so easy to forget a directorate review.
Now, this is clearly flagged in the ballot.

Regards, Benoit

Benoit:

Hi!

Do you have a specific point from Juergen’s review that you want to
highlight in your DISCUSS, or do you just want to make sure that the
feedback is addressed?

If it’s the latter, then there was no need for a DISCUSS; I won’t approve
the document until all the reviews have been addressed.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On January 11, 2018 at 7:58:20 AM, Benoit Claise ([email-masked]) wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Jürgen, who reminded me that the YANG doctor feedback has not been
addressed or replied to.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-pim-yang-12-yangdoctors-lc-schoenwaelder-2017-12-20/