Subject: [pim] Magnus Westerlund's No Objection on draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Magnus Westerlund via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 06:54:59 -0700

Magnus Westerlund has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One very minor question about data tree representation:

Should this figure have vertical bars from rw ssm-map down to the plus for rw ssm-map-source-addr?
                +--rw ssm-map*
                |       [ssm-map-source-addr ssm-map-group-policy]
                |       {intf-ssm-map}?
                |  +--rw ssm-map-source-addr     ssm-map-ipv4-addr-type
                |  +--rw ssm-map-group-policy    string
                +--rw static-group* [group-addr source-addr]
                |       {intf-static-group}?
                |  +--rw group-addr
                |  |       rt-types:ipv4-multicast-group-address
                |  +--rw source-addr
                |          rt-types:ipv4-multicast-source-address

Thus making the unattached brances being attached?

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 10:28:35 -0400

Hi Magnus,

Thanks for the feedback. It is a good observation of the tree diagram. We
used a tool "pyang" to generate the tree diagram. It seems that "pyang"
produces some inconsistent output lines. When a long time is folded,
sometimes a vertical bar is inserted, but other times no vertical bar is
inserted. We will add it manually and would also report the issue to the
tool's author.

Regards,
- Xufeng