Subject: [pim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-sr-p2mp-policy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:54:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing Point-to-Multipoint Policy
        Authors         : Daniel Voyer
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Hooman Bidgoli
                          Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-sr-p2mp-policy-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture to construct a Point-to-
   Multipoint (P2MP) tree to deliver Multi-point services in a Segment
   Routing domain.  A SR P2MP tree is constructed by stitching a set of
   Replication segments together.  A SR Point-to-Multipoint (SR P2MP)
   Policy is used to define and instantiate a P2MP tree which is
   computed by a PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-sr-p2mp-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-sr-p2mp-policy-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pim-sr-p2mp-policy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-sr-p2mp-policy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/