Subject: [pim] Progressing IGMPv3/MLDv2 RFCs, volunteer meeting

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 09:27:07 -0700

Hi all

As mentioned earlier, we're looking for volunteers to work on
progressing these RFCs. We had some volunteers working on this
earlier, that I'm hoping are still interested. I've heard from some of
you. Also happy to get new people that may be interested.

I'm setting up a meeting for anyone interested to join and we'll
discuss the work to be done, see who wants to work on it and come up
with a plan for the work.

If you may be interested, respond to this email (I have some people I
know already, that I'll email, but respond to this if you want to make
sure.

Would Wednesday April 7 at 15:00 UTC (8:00 PDT, 23:00 CST) work for
everyone? I hope I got the time zones right. I know there is no
perfect time. If this time is difficult for you let me know, and we
can perhaps move it.

I'll schedule a webex for this meeting soon and will email it
privately to people. There have been issues in the past with bad
people hijacking webex for other purposes, hence I would like to not
post the info publicly where it will end up openly accessible on the
web.

Regards,
Stig

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 18:54:43 -0700

Hi again

I've gotten several responses which is great. It turns out that the
scheduled time is rather late in the Asian Pacific and we have
interest from there. Even though it is somewhat painful for us at the
US west coast, are people OK if we move this one hour earlier?

That would be April 7 at 14:00 UTC (7:00 PDT, 22:00 CST)

Also, if you are interested in joining, please email me if you haven't already.

Regards,
Stig