Subject: [pim] Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Lars Eggert via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 03:58:21 -0800

Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Meral Shirazipour for their General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) review
(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/3VY7s4HnPhPf8ijxLhhh9gHNp10).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All comments below are about very minor potential issues that you may choose to
address in some way - or ignore - as you see fit. Some were flagged by
automated tools (via https://github.com/larseggert/ietf-reviewtool), so there
will likely be some false positives. There is no need to let me know what you
did with these suggestions.

Section 2.1. , paragraph 5, nit:
> affecting the PIM state in any way. Thus the tail stops using BFD to monitor
>                                     ^^^^
A comma may be missing after the conjunctive/linking adverb "Thus".

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:12:59 -0800

Hi Lars,
thank you for the review. I agree with your suggestion and update the
working version accordingly.

Regards,
Greg