Subject: Cellphone Batteries @ Half Price!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 98 15:19:18 EST

Cellphone Owners and Mobile Professionals:

Save Big - Get your Cellphone Batteries quick and easy online at
Cellphone Battery Warehouse! Highest Quality, Giant Selection,
Lowest Prices Guaranteed   http://www.BatteryQuick.com

===============================================================
We strive to comply with all state and federal laws and to send ads only
to interested parties. We received your email as someone who might be
interested in our products. If you received this message in error,
please REPLY with the word "REMOVE"  in the subject line and you will be
immediately and permanently taken off our list. Thank you.
===============================================================
*This ad is not intended for nor do we knowingly send to Washington
State residents.
===============================================================
This message is sent in full compliance with the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail, bill: Section 301, Paragraph
(a) (2) (c) of S. 1618, further transmission to you by the sender of
this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by simply sending a reply
with the word "remove" in the subject line.
Sender: CBW - Bill Williams, P.O. Box 16494, Encino, CA 91416, (818)
773-1975
===============================================================

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.