Subject: Increase your website's search engine ranking. Be Found.

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Oct 98 12:10:44 AM

INCREASE YOUR WEB SITE'S SEARCH ENGINE RANKING. BE FOUND.

If your Web site isn't getting the traffic it should, it's likely
that it's not ranked well on the major Internet search engines. 

According to recent Internet E-commerce studies, over 90% of 
consumers find the Web sites they visit by using "The Big Eight" 
search engines, which are Yahoo!, Excite, AltaVista, Infoseek, 
Lycos, Web Crawler, HotBot, and Northern Light.

If your website isn't located in the Top-30 listings of these 
engines, chances are your site will never be seen.

The single most important thing you can do increase your Web 
site's traffic is to increase your search engine ranking.

-------------

"PUT YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS -- List your business with search 
engines to make sure potential customers can find it."

           -- BIZ Excite, PC Computing magazine, November 1998

-------------

THE BASICS: HOW SEARCH ENGINES RANK YOUR SITE

When you submit your website to a search engine to be indexed in 
its database, it sends a "robot" to scan your page. 

Using complex algorithms to rank your page for keyword 
relevance, the "robot" determines whether you'll be ranked number 
1 or 1,000,000 when potential visitors conduct a search looking 
for sites like yours.

Because the search engines are constantly changing their 
algorithms to provide users with the best possible search results, 
there's only one true solution to high search engine placement--us.

In short, submission alone isn't enough. *Good search engine 
ranking* is critical to your site's success. 

-------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DO -- A UNIQUE, SUCCESSFUL APPROACH

In order to counter the ever-changing search engine algorithms, we 
create an entire series of "entry pages" that are optimized for the 
search engines--one for every keyword (or keyword phrase) that you 
provide. 

Each entry page is optimized for a different set of algorithm 
variables. 

In other words, instead of having only *one* page struggling to 
rank well on all engines, we create separate, search engine-specific 
entry pages for each keyword.

As a result, your pages rank well because they contain information 
relevant to search queries that are related to your industry. 

-------------

HOW ENTRY PAGES AFFECT YOUR WEB SITE'S CURRENT STRUCTURE

Put simply, they don't.

When creating entry pages we *do not* make any changes to the 
existing structure, content, or functionality of your current site. 

The entry pages act as a welcome screen for your Web site when 
people enter from your highly ranked link on the search engine.

The pages will say a few introductory words about your site, which 
are keyword and/or keyword phrase rich, and then provide a link that 
asks the visitor to "Click Here To Enter," which moves them directly 
to your current homepage. 

------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DON'T *EVER* DO TO HELP YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANK

We *will not* build pages for irrelevant--yet "popular"--keywords. 

Also, we will *never* "spamdex" pages. "Spamdexing" is "stuffing" a
Web page full of words for the search engine's robots. You may have
seen spamdexing, which is placing many words in the same text color
as a background onto a Web page. Spamdexing will actually get your 
pages "kicked" from search engine indexes.

What we *will* do is simply present very relevant keywords for your 
site to the search engines in the way that they "like" to see it. 

-------------

"It's simple: If they can't find you on the search engines,
they can't buy from you."

                -- J. LeRoss, Internet Sales Consultant

------------

HOW WELL DOES THE SERVICE WORK?

We'll send you a detailed report of your current search engine 
ranking on "The Big Eight" engines before we begin. 

Then, once your new entry pages have been indexed, we'll send 
you a second report showing how they've ranked. 

Here's a sampling of some results we've acheived for previous 
clients. (These examples are for competitive keywords--not just 
obscure words on which no one is conducting searches.)

<> 6 top-10 rankings on Infoseek for different relevant keywords

<> 18 top-10 rankings across the major search engines

<> 3 top-10 rankings on Alta Vista for one keyword

<> 16 total *number one* rankings

<> 40 top-30 rankings, spread across the different engines.

<> 1 to 2 hits per week increased to 500 per day

<> 45,000 hits per month grew to 108,000.

------------

HOW MUCH DOES YOUR SERVICE COST?

Our services are $385. This includes:

<> Construction of optimized entry pages for up to 20 keywords
     -- This gives you good "coverage" in your industry

<> Submission of the keyword-dense entry pages to the major 
     search engines

<> A complete report of your search engine rankings before we 
     submit

<> A complete report of your search engine rankings after 
     submission--so you can see the ranking results

When you contact us, ask about other services we provide that may 
be able to help your Internet initiatives succeed.

------------

HOW DO I GET STARTED?

<> Call us--we'll answer any questions you may have and provide
   a no-cost initial consultation.

<> Submit your keywords and/or keyword phrases (up to 20) to us

<> Remit payment

------------

COMMENTS FROM CLIENTS 

"Incredible! Our site is now receiving more hits in a day than 
we used to get in an entire month. [My boss] is still eating his 
words." -- Bob W.

"I knew the search engines were a fantastic marketing tool, but my 
company simply didn't have the time to devote to search engine 
placement. It has proven to be the best money we've ever spent on 
marketing." -- Shelley H.

"I worked for weeks to get good search engine placement, but I 
could never crack the top 80 . . . my site was deserted. Within a 
month [after using your service], I'd had more hits than I'd had 
in the last year. I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened to 
me." -- Chris L.

------------

OUR JOB: INCREASE YOUR WEB SITE'S RANKING.

We can't *guarantee* that better ranking will increase the number of 
visitors that "surf" to your Web site. 

Some highly-ranked websites still don't get much traffic--much 
depends on your particular industry and choice of keywords.

*However*, high rankings, in most cases, *do mean* increased Web 
site traffic.

And, we have *never* failed to increase a client's ranking. Ever.

------------

CONTACT A REPRESENTATIVE:

Search Engine Success Group, (410) 783-8269    

-----------------------
If you've received this message in error--and are not 
interested in our services--please click reply. 

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.