Subject: PINT Implementations

From: [email-masked] (Igor Faynberg)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:36:52 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen:

As the PINT protocol has reached stability, we should start reporting
implementations.  At the last meeting, we had--if I remember correctly--five
hands risen in response to the "Who is working on the implementations?"
question.

May I ask those who are doing this work to let me know whether

1) you wish to share the results of your work with the IETF.

2) you would like to participate in a trial.

Please also include the set of services your particular implementation
supports, the type of the executive system used (SCP, SN, or PBX controller),
and any other information you would consider worthy passing on.

Please respond to me directly ([email-masked]), with a copy to
Steve Bellovin ([email-masked]). Steve and I will review the responses
and summarize them to the group.

Igor Faynberg

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:08:34 +0200

May I suggest that we add a third specific question to Igor's list?

'Does your implementation include any SNMP (or other) management
components?' 

As our proposal for a PINT MIB was welcome with a total silence, we - the
authors - are naturaly wondering whether we are on the right track. Any
feedback from people doing implementations would be welcome.

Of course, the answer to this third question is optional.

Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	[email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	ג מרץ 30 1999 4:37
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	PINT Implementations
> 
> 
> Ladies and Gentlemen:
> 

---------