Subject: Draft v.4

From: [email-masked] (Lawrence Conroy)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 11:46:46 +0000

Please find enclosed the latest version of the Draft.

Changes (as trailed a couple of weeks ago) are some text on Security, a few
more typos cleaned up, and the last? of the ABNF has been added.

If you have any comments, please send them to me (as this bit's my fault),
or to the list if you prefer.

All the best, Lawrence
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Lawrence Conroy,    | "These Opinions must be mine, 'cos if they    |
| Roke Manor Research |  were my Company's they'd charge you for them"|
|- [email-masked]  ---+- Tel: +44 1794 833666  Fax: +44 1794 833434 --|

---

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:42:09 -0500

I'm concerned that many of the drafts that are being submitted to this list
have not been submitted as an I-D even though they seem to have I-D like file
names in their header.

I'm also concerned that many of them, including the draft mentioned here, do
not have the required boilerplate text for an I-D, including the required
reference to Section 10 of RFC2026.

What is the status of the following documents?

draft-ietf-pint-profile-04.txt  
draft-buller-saint-00.txt
 http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~afifi/e164ipv6.asc

>or to the list if you prefer.
--------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                 voice: +1 (919) 851-2085 
Cisco Systems              Consulting Eng. - Telco   
Reality - Love it or Leave it.			
--------------------------------------------------

---------
This message came from the IETF PINT Working Group Mailing List.