Subject: SPIRITS - Information

From: Alec Brusilovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 12:46:49 -0400

Well, it happened!
SPIRITS (Service in the PSTN/IN Requesting InTernet Service) is a
reality now!

Our Official Page:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/spirits-charter.html

The SPIRITS Mailing List:
To post to the mailing list, send email to
[email-masked]. DO NOT SEND SUBSCRIPTION REQUESTS
TO THE MAILING LIST.
To subscribe or unsubscribe yourself to the mailing list, send a message
to:
[email-masked]
with the single word subscribe or unsubscribe in the body.
If the above instructions do not work for you and you need to contact a
human, please send email to [email-masked].

Additional Page and mailing list archive:
http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/spirits/

Our first I-D, Toward Definition of the Protocol for PSTN-initiated
Services Supported by PSTN/Internet Interworking, is available from:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faynberg-spirits-protocol-00.txt

SPIRITS first meeting is on TUESDAY, November 9, 1999 at 0900 through
1130, according to the current IETF Agenda.
We are still massaging different ideas for the meeting agenda and would
like to hear suggestions from this list.

There is a lot of work in front of us, let us have good spirits,
Steve Bellovin,
Alec Brusilovsky

P.S. Special thanks to Jim Buller for coming up with the WG name. It is
quite Halloweenish and just in time for it.