Subject: [PINT] The BEST PRICES on Ink-Jet and Toner cartridges ANYWHERE!!!

From: "Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 03:22:05

INK-JET AND TONER CARTRIDGES ARE EXPENSIVE

If you are tired of paying ridiculous prices for 
ink-jet, laser printer, copier, and fax supplies, call:

First Class Print Supply

TOLL FREE - 1-877-302-8025

VISA  /  MASTERCARD  /  AMEX

FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE!!!

One of our representatives will be happy to quote you the
lowest prices on the net for ANY of your ink-jet, laser, fax,
or copier supplies.

9am - 12midnight  7 days a week

Residential and Commercial Customers Welcome!

Check out a sample of our prices:
HP 51645A - $17.99
HP 51626A - $16.99
Epson Black cartridges - $11.99
Epson Color cartridges - $13.99
Canon BC-20 - $18.99
Canon BCI-21Bk - $4.99
Canon BCI-21Cl - $11.99

Please call Toll Free number. If you reply to this message,
one of our sales representatives may not receive your inquiry
on a timely basis.

First Class Print Supply
1060 Neshaminy Valley Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
TOLL FREE - 1-877-302-8025
__________________________________________________
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, 
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be 
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address
with the word "remove" in the subject line.

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE WORD
"REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT HEADING, THIS EMAIL
ADDRESS WILL NEVER AGAIN RECEIVE MAIL FROM 
OUR COMPANY.
___________________________________________________

CALL NOW FOR A FREE PRICE QUOTE!!!
TOLL FREE - 1-877-302-8025

_______________________________________________
PINT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/pint