Subject: [PINT] Fulfill Your Potential

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 05:39:25

THIS IS NOT SPAM.  THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY YOU 
OR SOMEONE ELSE.  IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST JUST 
TYPE THE WORD REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT AND E-MAIL TO 
[email-masked]
________________________________________________________________________

WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $46,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail.
Seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no "catch")...

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.

This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly 
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the 
program described below, to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their 
findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show 
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra 
money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people are 
participating that those involved are doing, much better than ever 
before.  Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, it's been 
very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you 
experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking 
a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income 
return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less than 90 days! Please 
read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not 
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best 
of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you 
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting 
for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will 
come true.

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100%
EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of 
this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you 
wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your 
piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is 
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research 
and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all 
goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid 
to late 1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 
millionaires in the WORLD, 20% (700,000) made their fortune in the last 
several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people 
become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump 
(A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an 
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do 
if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without 
hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing company 
and get to work.  The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked 
out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting 
up here and you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct 
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made 
by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or 
money once and getting paid again and again and again. In network 
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

This program is currently being utilized in more than 50 different 
countries across the world.

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my 
fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some 
thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at 
for the past twelve years downsized and my position was eliminated.  
After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business.  
Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I 
owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was 
taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. 
I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and 
struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am 
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change your life 
FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior 
to receiving this program I had been sending away for INF0RMATION on 
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my 
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me 
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to 
see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million 
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make 
it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program.  I 
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing 
list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make 
sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a 
MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, 
without putting me further into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper 
and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of 
you I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal 
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office 
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! 
After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I 
decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time 
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for 
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are 
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like 
it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I 
would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.  
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to 
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $46,000 in 
90 days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  Your goal is to 
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS 
EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders 
for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $58,000 with more 
coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much-needed new car. Please take 
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!  
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but 
you must follow it EXACTLY, especially the rules of not trying to place 
your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot 
of money! 

In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders 
for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 
or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really 
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to 
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial 
security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like 
I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I 
DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should 
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not 
have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 
10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the 
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't 
working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was the economy. 
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been 
with us since 1945.  I don't have to tell you what happened to the 
unemployment rate, because many of you know from first hand experience. 
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing 
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who 
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of 
the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET 
POORER."  The traditional methods of making money will never allow you 
to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you financial freedom 
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF 
EFFORT."
You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever 
imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor 
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have 
already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program 
after sending out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have several offices 
that make this and several other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.  
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of 
this exciting report to everyone you can think of.  One of the people 
you send this to may send out 100,000 or more...and your name will be on 
everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more 
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take 
a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and 
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst 
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still 
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any 
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure 
that you could use up to $46,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you 
say: "BULL.... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a 
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, 
this is what you do: 

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting 
new partners and selling our products. Because of the global nature of 
the internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level business 
partners from all over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY 
dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you 
are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own 
home, store or office.  This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order 
Marketing anywhere.

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if 
you don't order them).

a. For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in 
case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to 
the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE 
OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

b. When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five 
reports.  You will need all five reports so that you can save them on 
your computer and resell them.

c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five 
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you 
to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next 
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is 
instructed below in steps "a" through "g" or you will lose out on the 
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll 
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has 
been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this advertisement and 
REM0VE the name and address under REPORT #5. This person has made it 
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $46,000! Also, change 
the name of the company, the address, and the REM0VE e-mail address on 
the top of this document to your own.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and 
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of 
this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can 
afford $25). You obviously already have an Internet connection and 
e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing 
INF0RMATION which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find 
thousands of free classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with INF0MATION on Internet Marketing 
Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES (IMR): This is one the 
premiere internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a 
forum where internet marketers from all over the world can exchange 
ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of this 
club are provided free internet marketing tools and services for the
Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 
fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will provide you with 
hundreds of free resources that include: How to obtain free web sites, 
how to obtain top rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to 
send bulk e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on 
newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, 
banner ads and much more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and 
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs 
each.  Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.3% response.  
Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people 
will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But 
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 
0.3% response, that is only 6 orders for REPORT #1. Those 6 people 
respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 12,000. Out of 
those 0.3%, 36 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 36 mail out 
2,000 programs each for a total of 72,000. The 0.3% response to that is 
216 orders for REPORT #3.  Those 216 send out 2,000 programs each for a 
432,000 total.  The 0.3% response to that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. 
Those 1,296 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,592,000 total. The 0.3% 
response to that is 7,776 orders for REPORT #5.

That's 7,776 $5 bills for you, CASH!!! Your total income in this 
example is $30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 + $38,880 for a total of 
$46,650!!!

REMEMBER, FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE 
YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO 
THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 
100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.  Believe me, many people will do just 
that, and more!  By the way, your cost to participate in this is 
practically nothing. You obviously already have an internet connection 
and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell 
you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail 
lists and show you how to send out 1,000,000 e-mails for free.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are 
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start 
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6 
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on 
the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that 
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members. Follow 
this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x 6)........................$30
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 36)....................$180
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216)............ $1,080
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)....... $6,480
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)... $38,880
.................................................$46,650

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only 
recruit 6 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 
20 people to participate! Many people will get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report 
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL 
ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR 
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise 
until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED
ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of 
paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name 
of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your 
name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
______________________________________________________

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

K and P Scott
48832 Andorra Street
Indio CA 92201
______________________________________________________

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the 
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Michele Richter
P.O. Box 4534
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33338-4534

______________________________________________________

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Paul Bowen
1105 Amble Lane
Clearwater, FL
33755

______________________________________________________

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of 
Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

RML, Inc.
1584 Huron Church Road
Suite 105
Windsor, ON
N9C 2L1

______________________________________________________

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Ray Jones
113 Thunderlane
Mena, AR 71953-7714
______________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

There currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the 
directions accurately.

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the 
orders start coming in because:

* When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested 
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks 
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, 
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, 
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will 
continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front 
of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching 
which report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more 
income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start 
the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will 
generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in 
this program, please answer one question: DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR 
LIFE?  If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about 
this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO 
ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF 
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $25 INVESTMENT IS YOUR 
TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE 
PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the 
rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't 
work and you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living proof that it 
works. It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, 
with little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the 
program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a 
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good 
money. When I received the program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 
"junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the 
population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody 
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I 
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" 
on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within 
two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had 
received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had 
it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have 
joined Jody in her "hobby." I did have seven more years until 
retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me.  We owe 
it all to MLM.
Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is 
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount 
of money in a short time. I was approached several times before I 
checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return 
for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I 
received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours,
Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered 
if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to 
contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed 
another program.  11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this 
one!  I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!
Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our 
jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on 
our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if 
you do it.  For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this 
golden opportunity. 
Good luck and happy spending!
Sam Lee Suva, Fiji Islands

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL 
FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS 

 

_______________________________________________
PINT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/pint