Subject: E-MAIL BROADCASTING SIMPLE:

From: "Dustin Keith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:01:39 -0500

EMAIL BLAST CAMPAIGNS

ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO SEND OUT YOUR EMAILS YOURSELF?

WHY NOT LET US DO IT FOR YOU?

HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE US TO BROADCAST FOR YOU?

PLEASE CHOOSE FORM THE FOLLOWING:

[ ] 5 Million ADDRESSES $400.00

[ ] 10 Million ADDRESSES $600.00

[ ] 20 Million ADDRESSES $1,000.00

[ ] 30 Million ADDRESSES $1,500.00

We use our own directory, so you do not need to pay one dime extra.

"69 percent of U.S. e-mail users have made purchases online, 59 percent
have

Purchased in retail stores, 39 percent have purchased through catalogs,

34 percent through call centers and 20 percent through postal mail."

E-mail broadcasting is the simplest, fastest, and most effective way to

Communicate. Reach media messages, which invite recipients to respond live.

SEE HERE FOR DETAILS ON OUR CURRENT PROMOTIONS

No Software to Buy - Nothing to download

Lowest cost for broadcast - Guarantee!

E-Mail is a key component in maintaining contact with your customers!

Email Broadcasting

************************************************************

==DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS==

ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX

Fill out the Form below and fax it back to this number or leave a voice
message

1 309 412 7341

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY BY CAPITAL LETTERS:

Name: _________________________________________

Country: _________________ City: ____________________

Telephone: _________________________________________

Email Address:

(REQUIRED) ________________________________________

{ } Information regarding the available forms of payment.

{ } If you need more information it is quicker for us and for you to Communicate
through email:

To be removed from the database please follow this link, http://notinusebiz/takeoff/takeoff.html