Subject: like flipping a switch that will allow you to get exactly what you want.

From: "Myrtle Billings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:38:18 -0500

How   To   STOP   your    Divorce
......and Save Your Marriage!

Now You Can Stop Your Divorce and Re-Gain the Love From 
Your Spouse - Even 

When You Think its Too Late!

I'll show you what to say and do to bring your divorce to a 
screeching halt and get you're relationship back on track - 
even when you are the only one who wants to!

Dear Friend,

I must commend you on wanting to save your marriage. Many 
people give up on their relationship way too early, only 
to live with regret. You are most likely very confused, 
scared and emotionally torn up inside. These feelings are 
normal, but just be glad these feelings won't be around 
much longer, because the strategies and tactics that I 
provide for you in "How to Stop Your Divorce" will make 
you realize that you are marriage can and will be saved!

Your situation is not as unique as you may think. Many 
married couples face the same dilemmas in their 
relationship, which is why it is easier than you may think 
to fix. You just need the advice from someone who has the 
experience. No marriage, especially yours, is hopeless. 
The mutual love and companionship you and your spouse once 
shared CAN be revived.

I will share many case examples and exercises from which 
your marriage will heal but the most common thing I hear 
is, "My spouse tells me he/she does not love me anymore". 
I will show you what to say and do to make your spouse 
realize this is not true.

Here is How I Can Help You Save Your Relationship!

Here Are a Few Tactics That Can Begin Making a Difference!

1. Do not try to immediately change your spouse's feelings. 
Instead try to make him or her understand what it is they 
love about you. Almost always people simply forget why they 
are in love and only need to be reminded.

2. Figure out what it is your spouse wants or needs. You 
can't win your spouse's love without knowing what. 

3. When your spouse provides feedback or makes a remark, 
never act defensively. Instead, absorb it and learn from it.

4. Never label your spouse's actions or statements. 
Statements like "That doesn't make any sense" or "do I have 
to hear this again" is nothing more than another form of 
name-calling. Available exclusively on CD-Rom (Excel), the 
data can be used on an unlimited basis. It is easily 
exportable to other programs.
 
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. TO ORDER, READ BELOW:

Price of $29.95 (reg. $99.95).

We only respond to potential customers who complete our form.  
To order, please print this e-mail, 
complete the information below and

fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028).

(FOR SHIPPING INFORMATION )

NAME:____________________________________________

ADDRESS:_________________________________________

CITY:  ____________________________________________

Country/State_________________ ZIP/Postal:__  ____

POSTAL:__________________________________________

FAX:_____________________________________________

EMAIL:___________________________________________

TEL:_____________________________________________

If you want to use Paypal  we can Request money from your Paypal
  
Account: ________________________________________

Or wire money from your Bank to our Bank.  
Please call us @ 416-765-0028 for details.

We also accept money orders, cashier's checks, & personal checks.
IF YOU ARE MAKING A PAYMENT BY CHECK 
(money order, cashier's check)  MAIL TO.

MedCom
4410 Massachusettes Ave. NW, #201
Washington, DC 20016

You received this message ONLY ONE TIME