Subject: directoryofdentists, 40,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors.

From: "Ivory Staples" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:37:42 +0600

The New 2005 United States Healthcare Database.

This complete database includes all hospitals, nursing homes, 
and physicians in the country.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an 
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.  The United States 
Healthcare Database includes comprehensive information on more than 
7,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 400,000 doctors.  It is the 
most extensive and reliable mailing list and database of key decision 
makers in the health care market.
 
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone and 
fax. The database is available in Excel format on CD Rom.  It is 
designed for mailing lists and merges.  The data can be selected by 
state or other criteria such as type of practice. It can be used on 
an unlimited basis.

For the past 14 years, MedCom has maintained the most comprehensive 
healthcare lists.  Our directories are 100% telephone verified and 
updated every quarter. MedCom continues to hold the nation's most 
extensive and reliable databases of key decision-makers in the health 
care market.
 
Available exclusively on CD-Rom (Excel), the data can be used on an 
unlimited basis. It is easily exportable to other programs for 
mailing or faxing purposes.

For a limited time, this extensive database is offered at an introductory 

Price of $195 (reg. $745).

To order, please print this e-mail, complete the information below and 
fax it to 416-765-0029 (tel: 416-765-0028).

NAME:
    
TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

EMAIL: