Subject: Last Call: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Operational Protocols: FTP and HTTP to Proposed Standard (fwd)

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:28:19 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

fyi (sorry 'bout the oldd address....)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 08:13:19 -0500
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure  Operational Protocols: FTP and HTTP to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Public-Key Infrastructure
(X.509) Working Group to consider Internet X.509 Public Key
Infrastructure Operational Protocols: FTP and HTTP
<draft-ietf-pkix-opp-ftp-http-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by January 21, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-opp-ftp-http-04.txt