Subject: RE: Software for PKI

From: "Michael J. Rowan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:51:05 -0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Peter:

Our company mPKI has a product which is entirely web based and a test
environment could be setup for your use in minutes.  The product is CDS
(Certificate Deployment Server) and is designed to be a middleware
application which interoperates with multiple CA's.  The immediate dev
area which could be setup would be talking to a CyberTrust CA.  You
would have the ability to generate client and device certificates as
well as perform CRL testing against a test directory server via LDAP.
If you are interested please contact our implementation Engineer here:
[email-masked] (Robert Anderson).  Please explain to Robert that we
have spoken, this will push your setup.  Also, a bit more detail on your
testing would be great.  Thanks.

Michael J. Rowan
Chief Technology Officer
mPKI
401.736.0000 x101
401.736.0077 (corporate fax)
401.679.0323 (direct fax)

http://mpki.com

mPKI
Warwick Executive Office Park
250 Centerville Road.
Warwick, RI  02886

Confidentiality Note

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of mPKI
and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you
are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to
believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender at 401-736-0000 and delete this message immediately from your
computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Kronenberg, Peter [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Software for PKI

Hi

I am student and make a work about PKI. I have to test the
interoperability
of an IP-router with IPSEC-Implementation for the use with a PKI. I am
looking for different PKI-softwares (PKIX) for Linux and Windows. I will
use
the software only for testing purpose. Do you know any good Software to
test
the interoperability with PKIX (with a certification-authority, LDAP,
CRL
and so on) ?

Thanks for any remarks
Peter

---

From: "Bernhard Weber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:50:13 +0100

Hi Peter,

PKI is really a wide range. If you need some information
about CRLs and OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol),
you should visit http://www.openvalidation.org .

Openvalidation.org provides some free of charge services:
  - general PKI information and OCSP-related marketoverview
  - OCSP application test with a professional OCSP-responder
  - OCSP responder service chaining to individual locations

check it out,

Bernhard

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I am student and make a work about PKI. I have to test the interoperability
of an IP-router with IPSEC-Implementation for the use with a PKI. I am
looking for different PKI-softwares (PKIX) for Linux and Windows. I will
use
the software only for testing purpose. Do you know any good Software to
test
the interoperability with PKIX (with a certification-authority, LDAP, CRL
and so on) ?

Thanks for any remarks
Peter