Subject: Re: Software for PKI

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:05:44 +1300 (NZDT)

"Kronenberg, Peter" <[email-masked]> writes:
>I am student and make a work about PKI. I have to test the interoperability of
>an IP-router with IPSEC-Implementation for the use with a PKI. I am looking
>for different PKI-softwares (PKIX) for Linux and Windows. I will use the
>software only for testing purpose. Do you know any good Software to test the
>interoperability with PKIX (with a certification-authority, LDAP, CRL and so
>on) ?

There are several open-source apps you can use, eg OpenCA (www.openca.org,
although the last time I looked it still seemed a bit of a work in progress) or
cryptlib (www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib).

Peter.

---

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 00:11:06 +0100

> cryptlib (www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib).

Of course it is work in progress :-D

If you need it, we are about to release the v0.8.0, it should be a metter
of couple of days, now.

-- 

C'you,

	Massimiliano Pala

--o-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                  [email-masked]
                                                          [email-masked]
                                                     [email-masked]
http://www.openca.org                            Tel.:   +39 (0)59  270  094
http://openca.sourceforge.net                    Mobile: +39 (0)347 7222 365