Subject: OCSP avaliable?

From: Jose Antonio Onieva González <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:15:58 +0500

Hi!
 Firtly of all, sorry for my poor english. I'm a student that NEED an
implementation of OCSP if it's posible. What I really need is source
code of OCSP (implemented in OpenSSL) ready for use it. If i'm not wrong
few time ago I searched for it in new versions of OpenSSL (0.9.6b) and
it wasn't yet. I'm very interested in code like OpenCA-OCSP-0.2.1 (that
itsn't completed and abandoned if i'm not wrong again).

could anybody help me?

thank's a lot!

(oh, by the way, i have been searching for it in some links that appears
in the mailing list and i think that i've not find exactly what i need.
It must exist.Doesn't it?)

---

From: Ari Kermaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:15:03 -0500

>It must exist.Doesn't it?)

The current release of the Phaos Centuris PKI toolkit includes a compliant 
OCSP implementation.
See http://www.phaos.com/e_security/prod_pki/ for more info. You should be 
able to get a free evaluation copy, although source code is not currently 
available for download.

Ari Kermaier    [email-masked]
Senior Software Engineer
Phaos Technology Corp.    http://www.phaos.com/

---

From: Ari Kermaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:59:07 -0500

Oops. its http://www.phaos.com/e_security/prod_pki.html

::Ari

>I'm sorry, this link is wrong