Subject: Using DSA generated keys for RSA encryption

From: "Raghavendran H. (SSG) - CTD, Chennai." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:07:28 +0530

Hi List:

I know this might be a rather dumb question:

Can I use DSA keys for RSA encryption? If yes, why? If no, why not?

Regards,
Raghav

****************************************************************************
**********************************************
Disclaimer:

This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.  If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.

****************************************************************************
**********************************************

---

From: li yunfeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:18:30 +0800 (CST)

--- "Raghavendran H. (SSG) - CTD, Chennai."
<[email-masked]> 的正文：> 
> Can I use DSA keys for RSA encryption? If yes, why?
These two have different paraments and algorithem!
forward.li
****************************************************************************

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!? 登录免费雅虎电邮! http://mail.yahoo.com.cn

<font color=#6666FF>无聊？郁闷？高兴？没理由？都来聊天吧！</font>―― 
雅虎全新聊天室! http://cn.chat.yahoo.com/c/roomlist.html