Subject: REMINDER RE: Call for agenda items for pkix at IETF-67

From: "Stefan Santesson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:40:01 +0100

I've had very few replies on this call.

I need at least all document lead editors to respond whether they need a
time slot or not.

Stefan Santesson

Senior Program Manager

Windows Security, Standards

From: Stefan Santesson 
Sent: den 29 september 2006 04:13
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Call for agenda items for pkix at IETF-67

All,

I'm requesting proposals on agenda items for IETF-67.

All, lead editors of current pkix drafts are required to respond,
stating to what extent they whish to  present latest issues and progress
and how much time, if any, they need.

In addition to this I would like input on other presentations on
proposed new work and liaison presentations.

I will need your input no later than end of next week, Friday October
6th, in order to post the agenda well in time for the next meeting.

Stefan Santesson

Senior Program Manager

Windows Security, Standards