Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Other Certificates Extension
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-09-29

Some applications that associate state information with public key
certificates can benefit from a way to link together a set of
certificates belonging to the same end entity that can safely be
considered to be equivalent for the purposes of referencing that
application state information.  This memo defines a certificate
extension that allows applications to establish the required linkage
without introducing a new application protocol data unit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:14:55 +0100

FYI, this just adds a few comments and an ASN.1 module (with
allocated OIDs). Feedback welcome as always, esp. if someone
does any coding...

S.