Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-new-asn1-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : New ASN.1 Modules for PKIX
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-new-asn1-02.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2009-01-09

The PKIX certificate format, and many associated formats, are
expressed using ASN.1.  The current ASN.1 modules conform to the 1988
version of ASN.1.  This document updates those ASN.1 modules to
conform to the 2002 version of ASN.1.  There are no bits-on-the-wire
changes to any of the formats; this is simply a change to the syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-new-asn1-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.