Subject: [pkix] Trust anchor vs. trust anchor info

From: "Erik Andersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:52:07 +0200

Hi Folks,

Just for you that are not on the X.500 list, we have a discussion going on
that list on trust anchor.

I hve produced a document that analyses how the term "trust anchor" is used
in different specifications,

A link to a first draft of an X.509 defect report (DR 348 draft1) and a link
to above mentioned document may be found on
http://www.x500standard.com/index.php?n=Ig.DefectReports.

I also checked the ETSI document, but it does mention trust anchor at all.

I first

Erik Andersen

Andersen's L-Service

Elsevej 48,

DK-3500 Vaerloese

Denmark

Mobile: +45 2097 1490

e-amail: [email-masked]

Skype: andersen-erik

http://www.x500.eu/

http://www.x500standard.com/