Subject: [pkix] Appreciate your comments on a new version draft.Thks.

From: zhouzp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:54:40 +0800

Dear all,
I just summit a new version draft at the server. It is:
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-01.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-01.txt .
In this document, quite a few supplements and modifications have been done,
exp. the section 6,7,8, to give a more complete solution on this topic.
Welcome your helpful comments, suggestions and ideas.
In the Hiroshima, also hope to get your kind opinions F2F.
Thanks.
Zhipeng

-----------------------------------------------------

Huawei Software Technologies Co.,Ltd.

Floor 2, Building A, NO.48，Ning Nan AV.,Nanjing, P.R.of China
Zipcode:210012
E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Phone:(+86) 25-82276771
Fax:(+86) 25-82276760

Mobile:(+86) 13404162849
-----------------------------------------------------

****************************************************************************
***********************************
　　本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息，仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或
群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用

（包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发）本邮件中的信息。

    如果您错收了本邮件，请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件！
****************************************************************************
***********************************

****************************************************************************
***********************************
    This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the

person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information
contained herein in any way(including,

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended

recipient(s) is prohibited. 

    If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone
or email immediately and delete it!
****************************************************************************
***********************************