Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trust Anchor Management Protocol (TAMP)
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-04.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2009-10-23

This document describes a transport independent protocol for the
management of trust anchors and community identifiers stored in a
trust anchor store.  The protocol makes use of the Cryptographic
Message Syntax (CMS), and a digital signature is used to provide
integrity protection and data origin authentication.  The protocol
can be used to manage trust anchor stores containing trust anchors
represented as Certificate, TBSCertificate or TrustAnchorInfo
objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Carl Wallace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 07:53:38 -0400

This draft addresses the comments collected during the working group
last call.  I don't think there are any outstanding comments that have
not been addressed either via this draft or responses to the mailing
list.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 7:45 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-04.txt
> 
trust
> anchor store.  The protocol makes use of the Cryptographic Message
> Syntax (CMS), and a digital signature is used to provide integrity
> protection and data origin authentication.  The protocol can be used
to
> manage trust anchor stores containing trust anchors represented as
> Certificate, TBSCertificate or TrustAnchorInfo objects.
>