Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure - Certificate Image
	Author(s)       : S. Santesson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-11-10

This document specifies a method to bind a visual representation of a
certificate in the form of a certificate image to a [RFC5280] public
key certificate by defining a new otherLogos image type according to
[RFC3709].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.