Subject: [pkix] PRQP - new draft (-04)

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:18:18 -0500

Hi all,

I have been working on some fix on the PRQP document. As requested by some
vendors I also added the following identifiers:

   * id-ad-prqp-cmpGateway
   * id-ad-prqp-htmlRecoveryCertificate

please let me know your comments (if any) about the new identifiers. I just
uploaded the document - as there is no current link from the PKIX charter
page (???), the current link for the doc is the following:

    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pkix-prqp-04.txt

Stephen and Stefan: have you heard from Tim about the assignment of the
OIDs for the DHCP and DHCPv6 options for PRQP ? It should have happened by
now.. but I have not heard any news yet.

Cheers,

-- 

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                   [email-masked]
                                                  [email-masked]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-8734
--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
							   -- Isaac Asimov