Subject: [pkix] RCW Chapter 19.34 Operative Personnel application

From: "C.J. Adams-Collier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:26:22 -0700

Hey folks,

I'm getting my LLC ready to become the first in-state entity licensed
under Washington State's Electronic Authentication Act.

It looks like the site has been neglected, and I'm hoping you fine folks
will be able to help me track down the study material.

On the OP Exam page
( http://sos.wa.gov/ea/licensing_personnel_exam.aspx ), there are a
couple of broken links.  I have been able to find PKIX's new web site
(obviously), and I've been able to find an archived version of what the
site calls the "National Institute of Standrads and Technology CS-2
Auditing Standard" here:

http://web.archive.org/web/19991117175617/http://csrc.nist.gov/cc/pp/pplist.htm#CS2

Can someone tell me what the current reference for auditing standards
is?

Can anyone recommend a course I can take to fill in all of the bits I
haven't picked up over the years?  If not, I'm just going to take the
test open-book and hope to absorb everything required as I go.

Thanks in advance,

C.J.