Subject: [pkix] Request for allocation of module ID

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:09:31 -0400

Hi Steve/Russ,
    We are working on draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-04 that is a working group
draft of the csi working group. In response to the SEC AD's comments we 
added an ASN.1 module to this draft. We would like to get module id 
allocated to this ASN.1 module. Can you please allocate us a module id.

ASN.1 Module

    SENDCertExtns { iso(1) identified-organization(3) dod(6) internet(1)
      security(5) mechanisms(5) pkix(7) id-mod(0)
      id-mod-send-cert-extns(TBD) }

    DEFINITIONS IMPLICIT TAGS ::=

    BEGIN

    -- OID Arc

    id-kp  OBJECT IDENTIFIER  ::=
      { iso(1) identified-organization(3) dod(6) internet(1)
        security(5) mechanisms(5) pkix(7) kp(3) }

    -- Extended Key Usage Values

    id-kp-sendRouter OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-kp 23 }
    id-kp-sendProxy OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-kp 24 }
    id-kp-sendOwner OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-kp 25 }

    END

The draft is available at

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-04

Thanks
Suresh,