Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:24:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Updates
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-09-06

   This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax for CMC, a
   Certificate Management protocol using the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS).  This document updates RFC 5272, RFC 5273 and RFC 5274.

   The new items in this document are: New controls for future work in
   doing server side key generation.  Definition of a Subject
   Information Access value to identify CMC servers.  The registration
   of a port number for TCP/IP for the CMC service to run on.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-07.txt