Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:30:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Updates
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-09-01

   This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax for CMC, a
   Certificate Management protocol using the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS).  This document updates RFC 5272, RFC 5273 and RFC 5274.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-06.txt

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:38:11 -0700

This draft addresses all IETF last call comments.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 10:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-06.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure
(X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-06.txt
_______________________________________________
pkix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pkix