Subject: [pkix] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-18.txt> (Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure -- HTTP Transport for CMP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 10:02:50 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Public-Key Infrastructure
(X.509) WG (pkix) to consider the following document:
- 'Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure -- HTTP Transport for CMP'
  <draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-18.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes how to layer the Certificate Management
   Protocol over HTTP.  It is the "CMPtrans" document referenced in RFC
   4210 and therefore updates the reference given therein.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.