Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:18:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure -- HTTP Transport for CMP
	Author(s)       : Tomi Kause
                          Martin Peylo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-05-15

   This document describes how to layer the Certificate Management
   Protocol over HTTP.  It is the "CMPtrans" document referenced in RFC
   4210 and therefore updates the reference given therein.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols/

---

From: "Peylo, Martin (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:21:24 +0300

This new draft version was produced due to the Gen-ART review by
Christer Holmberg.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
ext [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [pkix] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure
(X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure --
HTTP Transport for CMP
	Author(s)       : Tomi Kause
                          Martin Peylo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-05-15

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protoc
ols-19.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protoco
ls-19.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols
/

_______________________________________________
pkix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pkix