Subject: [pkix] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-15.txt> (X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status Protocol - OCSP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:08:38 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Public-Key Infrastructure
(X.509) WG (pkix) to consider the following document:
- 'X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status
   Protocol - OCSP'
  <draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-03-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a protocol useful in determining the current
   status of a digital certificate without requiring CRLs. Additional
   mechanisms addressing PKIX operational requirements are specified in
   separate documents. This document obsoletes RFC 2560 and RFC 6277,
   and updates RFC 5912.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.