Subject: Financial Profile-underrated OTC company set for sharp profits

From: "Luisa Dove" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:11:02 +0100

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<body>
Explosive Penny Picks Urgent Buy<br>
Every one of our 8 picks this year under 5 cents<br>
per share have soared at least 350%! 
<p>Homeland Security Technology, Inc. OTC - HSTJ</p>
<p>*HOT* HOMELAND SECURITY PLAY</p>
<p>First it was gold, then oil, now Homeland Security is the <br>
  explosive sector turning savvy stock players into millionaires.</p>
<p>HSTJ Immediate Buy: HUGE NEWS plus a 30% Stock-Dividend<br>
  Current Price .015<br>
  Target Price .10 by Sept. 30</p>
<p>HSTJ is our Homeland Security Hot Pick commanding immediate <br>
  investor attention.</p>
<p>HSTJ is an extremely undervalued player in the hottest market <br>
  sector while simultaneously declaring a stock dividend of 30%. <br>
  We are anticipating several revenue related news announcements <br>
  and a surge of activity by brokers and investors to participate <br>
  in a massive share price breakout. Price and volume for HSTJ <br>
  will be soaring as word gets out revealing that shareholders <br>
  will receive the 30% stock bonus which is roughly equal to a<br>
  4 for 3 stock split. </p>
<p>HSTJ supplies military combat gear for the US Armed Forces and was <br>
  formed for this purpose by highly decorated military leaders. Not <br>
  surprisingly, HSTJ has experienced a strong increase in monthly <br>
  orders.<br>
  Keep watch for an expanded product line as hinted by the Company <br>
  in recent press in conjunction with additional orders. </p>
<p>Any issue in Homeland Security with elite military management, <br>
  continuous contracts, exponential growth, and a Stock Split or <br>
  Dividend is a launching pad for incredible profits. The Company <br>
  has a market value under<br>
  $1 Million which we believe will enable the stock to move very <br>
  quickly as the value of their contracts are revealed with an <br>
  added frenzy by investors to obtain the 30% stock dividend before <br>
  HSTJ goes through the roof.</p>
<p>Please Read- The information and opinions in this featured profile <br>
  are based on sources believed to be reliable but no representation <br>
  is made to its accuracy or completeness. Past performance is not <br>
  an indicator of future results. This report is a paid profile for <br>
  information purposes only and should not be used as the basis for <br>
  any investment decision. Explosive Penny Picks has been compensated <br>
  ten thousand dollars for the preparation of this profile and for <br>
  continuing coverage of the featured company. Explosive Penny Picks <br>
  is not an investment advisor and this profile is not to be <br>
  considered investment advice. This information is neither a <br>
  solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Information <br>
  herein contains future-looking statements that are subject to <br>
  significant risks and uncertainties. There are no shares presently <br>
  held and no participation will occur in the trading of shares in <br>
  any profiled company.<br>
</p>
</body>
</html>