Subject: Updated Core Info Model draft, updated Visio

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:00:48 -0400

I've just submitted an updated version of the Core Info Model
Internet-Draft to the IETF repository.  This draft reflects a
number of changes we agreed to at DMTF WG meetings last week.
Since I haven't had a chance to update the LDAP Schema draft
yet, this means that the two Core Policy documents are temporarily
out of sync.  I'm planning to have an updated LDAP Schema draft
done prior to the Washington IETF, but the only place it will be
available (prior to the IETF) is on our usual alternate site, the
AIW document repository.

I've also made today's Core Info Model draft available at the AIW
site, along with an updated Visio.  Here are the URLs:

ftp://networking.raleigh.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-02.txt

ftp://networking.raleigh.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/CIM_Policy_1999_10_21a.vsd

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
IBM Networking Software
+1-919-254-4436
[email-masked]