Subject: draft-ebata-inter-domain-qos-acct-00.txt

From: EBATA Tomoichi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:47:06 +0900

Hi,
 
We have just submitted the following draft which may be of interest to
this working group.

http://www.fokus.gmd.de/glone/projects/ipmm/I-Ds/draft-ebata-inter-domain-qos-acct-00.txt
 
The draft contains some of our ideas for supporting inter-domain QoS
service provisioning and accounting. It focuses on the policy setup and
policy exchange required between the domains and describes two
protocols to facilitate the policy exchanges. One protocol is for a 
domain to advertise its policies to other domains. The other protocol 
is for a domain to negotiate the QoS service provision and charging with
another domain.
 
We would really appreciate any comments that you may have.
 
Thanks in advance,

Tomoichi Ebata
E-mail: [email-masked]