Subject: Readable versions of Visio Policy Model, 10/21 Version

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:58:51 -0400

The following versions of the graphical representation of the current draft
of the Policy Model are available for your information and amazement:
(These are current with the draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-02.txt,
submitted Friday for posting to the IETF repository, and also available at
this same site.) 

1. PDF of the whole model on one page:  (you will need to use the
magnifying glass tool to be able to read)

ftp://networking.raleigh.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/Visio-CIM_Policy_19
99_10_21a_onepage.pdf

2. PDF of model on three pages:  (better for printing and taping together,
but not good for viewing on-line)

ftp://networking.raleigh.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/Visio-CIM_Policy_19
99_10_21a.pdf

3. A GIF file that is convenient for reading on line:  

ftp://networking.raleigh.ibm.com/pub/standards/aiw/misc/CIM_Policy_1999_10_
21a.gif

Regards, 

Ed Ellesson
Sr. Engineer, TCP/IP Technology Management
IBM Networking Software Products
Research Triangle Park, NC 
[email-masked]
919-254-4115