Subject: Re: Possible extension to DayOfMonthMask property / attribute

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:28:46 -0400

Based on the responses I've received, I'm going to go ahead and
change DayOfMonthMask into a 62-character field, which can count
days of the month both forwards and backwards.

Also in ptpCondition, I found that the two Core Policy documents
were inconsistent in their description of the DayOfWeekMask
property.  The CIM document said that it was seven "0"s and "1"s
representing the days of the week from Monday through Sunday,
but the LDAP document said that these seven characters
represented the days from Sunday through Saturday.

I've decided to change the CIM document to match the LDAP
document.  Thus DayOfWeekMask will be seven ASCII "0"s and "1"s
representing the days of the week from Sunday through Saturday.
The tie-breaker was once again consistency with the
DISMAN-SCHEDULE-MIB.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Moore
IBM Networking Software
+1-919-254-4436
[email-masked]