Subject: Policy Agenda Slots for Wash DC

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:30:20 -0400

Dear Policy Enthusiasts:  

In case you had not noticed on the IETF's web pages, these are the slots we
have for Wash. DC:

MONDAY, November 8, 1999

1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II
        
        OPS  policy     Policy Framework WG *
        
TUESDAY, November 9, 1999

0900-1130 Morning Sessions I
        
        OPS  policy     Policy Framework WG *

John and I will be preparing an agenda, and will send that out to the list,
as well as get it posted on the WG agenda IETF page, early next week.
Notices have already been sent to this mailing list regarding relevant
documents, so you have advance notice, but we will also be sending out a
required reading list with the agenda.

You may also want to note that there are related sessions scheduled for
Thursday and Friday:  (Our AD is preparing agenda material and reading
lists for these.)

THURSDAY, November 11, 1999

1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II

        OPS  cfgmgmt    Configuration Management BOF

FRIDAY, November 12, 1999

0900-1130  Morning Sessions

        OPS  polterm    Policy Terminology BOF

See you in DC!

John and Ed

Regards, 

Ed Ellesson
Sr. Engineer, TCP/IP Technology Management
IBM Networking Software Products
Research Triangle Park, NC 
[email-masked]
919-254-4115