Subject: [Policy] Terminology for Policy-Based Management

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:54:07 -0400

Bert, 

Please forward the following draft to the IESG for consideration as an
Informational RFC:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-terminology-04.txt

The content of this revised draft represents the rough consensus of our
working group, coordinated with the following working groups, based on the
comments received on the prior draft (-03) during the multiple working group
extended last call, which completed in early June, prior to the London IETF.
The resulting revisions were discussed and accepted on both the policy
framework working group mailing list, as well as the mailing list of the
working group from which each comment was received.  

The revised draft (-04) was posted prior to the London IETF, and was
reviewed at the policy wg meeting in London.  The minutes of that meeting
reflect the wg decision to forward this revised draft to the IESG.  No
further comments have been received on the policy wg mailing list.

Working groups participating in the extended working group last call of the
prior draft (-03), resulting in the revised draft (-04): 
Policy
DiffServ
RAP
IPSP
SNMPCONF
AAA
AAAArch (IRTF)
MPLS

We will also forward a copy of this notice/request to each of these wg's
mailing lists.  Thanks to the authors and all those who submitted comments!

Sincerely, 

Ed Ellesson, with Joel Halpern
Co-chairs, Policy Framework WG

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy