Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 00:55:57 -0800 (PST)

Events 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Final edits for Roman (by ekr)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/172 
  - Reformat charter.md and ignore more files (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/171 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Final edits for Roman
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/172 
  - Reformat charter.md and ignore more files
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/171 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification