Subject: BAP Negotiation - Link Types

From: Michael Liwerant <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:29:15 +0200

Hi all,

Can someone point to the exact 'link type' category (specified in RFC
2125 page 15) which is respective to each of the following kind of
lines:

a) Analog leased line (versus Analog dial-up modem line).
b) ISDN dial-up (PRI and/or BRI).
c) ISDN 'leased line' (also known in Japan as 'I Interface' - versus
ISDN dial-up).
c) Frame Relay.

I will appreciate your help (even if you are familiar with partial
information).

Michael Liwerant - RADWIZ WAN Solutions.

---

From: John Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 06:49:20 -0700 (PDT)

Ummm...  Why do you need definitions for leased lines?  BAP is used
for dynamically adding/dropping links.  That sort of implies
dialed/switched lines, doesn't it?

John